Tuesday, December 07, 2010

Weigh in

Last week: 73.4kgs
This week: 72.9kgs
Loss: 0.5kgs

I'm not getting sick of saying ---- YAY!------ for another loss. Exercise and water dropped a bit this week but overall, still a good week.

I have been SO busy the last couple of weeks, its ridiculous. Thank god I only work part time because I just couldn't fit a full time job in....hahaha.

I still have photo's to download from my weekend in Wellington and other bits and pieces but can't find the camera at the moment and don't have the energy to look for it.

I have 80% of my Xmas shopping done which is very organised for me. Usually I wait until the final 3 days (especially for the kids) as everyone's taste changes or they now want something different. Since I have been so busy lately, I decided to get it out of the way early and if people (as well as kids) aren't happy with their presents...too bloody bad!

I get a ham every year off my work (Xmas present) and Mum is bringing the Turkey so all I have to do is the salad and roast vege's (might also get a small leg of lamb).
I have Xmas cake (homemade) and Christmas pudding for dessert (with the customary custard and cream) and lots of Xmas lollies and chocolates. Pretty sure I haven't forgotten anything??????

Finding the 2 hardest people to buy for are my Mum and husband. They don't want for anything (that's right hubby, you don't!) which makes it incredibly hard to get them something meaningful. Oh well, I'll just have to keep looking.

I have also had my 2 packets of Christmas cards sitting on the table for nearly 2 weeks now and still haven't sent them out *sigh*. I might start them now actually.

Right, best I get moving.

5 comments:

JustJo said...

YAY for another loss! Awesome stuff girl!
And you are doing better than me on the Christmas Cards, I don't even bother buying any to send out! hehehe

Anne said...

Great - another loss!!!

JUst a thought - has your mum a Pandora bracelet, maybe you could start her of with one for a gift.

Tracy said...

Good on your loss.

I have done the bulk of my Christmas shopping, just a few bits to do now but I am actually going to sit down this weekend & make a list of EXACTLY what else I need.

FREEDOM said...

christmas are we getting close everyone keps talking about it but its ages away yet isnt it

FREEDOM said...

hope you are ok and its just the mad silly manic time of year but no update this week hun