Monday, May 26, 2008

Open Home

We actually had 5 groups of people through our open home yesterday which is more than we have ever had (even our first week on the market) and we have one couple coming back for a 2nd viewing on Wednesday night......yay! (fingers crossed). I knew as soon as I made the decision to rent the bloody thing I'd get some good results, as I would MUCH rather sell it than rent it.

Wasn't very nice weather yesterday so I couldn't kick the kids outside while I cleaned the house (extra clean for open home) and they usually follow me from room to room and mess up what I've just cleaned so I bribed them with a movie, rouring fire and lollies (naughty I know) while I got it done. I then went to my sisters while the open home was on and the lollies kicked in so my little darlings (monsters) were a handful.......will I ever learn????

Had a lovely lunch on Saturday with Helena and then we stopped for another coffee after another couple of hours of shopping and I decided I was getting the delicious looking American Fudge brownie while Leenie got us a seat but in the end I didn't as I have been so on track this week I didn't want to ruin it and I didn't even miss it (so did I really want it????).

My exercise sux at the moment but my food intake has been brilliant, I have been having a protein shake every other day for lunch or breakfast and I reckon this helps.

Right best I get to work

3 comments:

Chris H said...

I have everything crossed for you mate!

Anne said...

Thar was good to hear you had a few groups through:-)

And well done on resisting the tempatation of the brownie!!

Anne said...

LOL - must cold fingers, mucked up the typing!!!