Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Weigh in

I think all my yummy soups and stir fry's are paying off as I had a 900g loss this week (now 94.6kg) thank you very much.

I have been experimenting with different soups this week and must say pumpkin, kumera and celery is my all time favourite. I keep getting the kids to try my homemade soups and they hate them (I whizz them smooth so they don't see the vege's) but they will eat (packet)chicken noodle soup only which is better than nothing but I WILL convert them.....hahaha.

I really must drag my camera out and take a photo of my car as well as my hair which I cut much shorter a few weeks ago. I'm still not 100% sure of whether I like it or not as I think it makes me look older (can't have that) but the general concensus is that everyone likes it (are they going to say they hate it? NO!), maybe a different style *shrug* I dunno. I'll live with it for another 6 weeks and then decided when I go back for another colour and cut.

We have a busy weekend coming up - friends house to watch the rugby Saturday night, Sunday both boys go to a friends 6th birthday party at ten pin bowling (I'll have to stay...grrr) and Sunday is also our 7th Wedding Anniversary so I'm hoping to spend a few quality hours with my hubby minus the kids. Monday is a public holiday here so the whole family are going to have a 'family' day and go for a picnic or something like that.

Righto back to work I go, bye *waves*

5 comments:

Anne said...

Great feeling to see the scales heading on down!

Can you post the recipe for the soup sometime.

RE: your kids not liking the soup, we sometimes mix 1/2 cup chicken noodle with 1/2 cup homemade soup. Sounds weird but quite nice, they may like it?!

Chris H said...

I too am planning and looking forwrd to spending some 'quality' time with my hubby this weekend.. down in welly!!! dont' come near me! I will be 'busy' ha ha ha.

14pk said...

hope you are enjoying your weekend...

great loss chick!!

happy long weekend!!

Jules said...

I made a great gluten free soup last weekend.
It was split yellow peas, curry powder, pumpkin, bacon bones, water and coconut cream. It was divine and Blair ate about five bowls of it.

Wanna_B_slimmer said...

Well done on the loss... awesome !!!
Good to see you back in the world of blogging!