Thursday, June 05, 2008

Weigh In

Lost 200 grams this week which I'm stoked about as we have just had a long weekend here and I sort of 'relaxed' a bit with my food and we also had one or two social occasions which I sort of 'relaxed' with the ole wine (and a few shooters....LOL).

We got an offer on our house..............don't go getting all excited - we rejected it! It was $40,000 under what we were asking (and we have reduced our price) so we came down another $20,000 and they only came up $5,000 so NO GO there.
Roll on this weeks OPEN HOME I say.

We are popping up to Napier this weekend to visit a few open homes and get a better idea of which area we want to live in. In the last few months we have changed our minds 3 or 4 times and we really need to make a decision and stick to it so I can then investigate schools.

Sorry to say thats all my exciting news........hahaha

I tried taking photo's of my car, my hair and Reece's hair (his had wacky hair day today at school - looked awesome!) but the batteries in my camera were dead so I have them on charge today.

3 comments:

Chris H said...

cheeky buggers! WE have had offers $100,000 under GV, can you believe it!

Anne said...

That was a real cheeky offer. Fingers crossed for this week's open home.

Good on you having a loss:-)

Mel. said...

Hope the house sells soon. Congratulations on your loss and good to see you back blogging again.