Thursday, March 11, 2010

Tuesday 25th May 2010.......

The last day I ever go on a diet..................Major sigh, that sounds good to me!

Went and met the team in Hamilton and they are all lovely. The surgeon even offered to tie my tubes for free while he was in there.........sounds good to me, thank you very much!

I start the pre-op diet on the 11th May so I am now starting the countdown, only 61 days until pre-op diet and 75 day until MAJOR LIFE CHANGING operation.

Doctors scales = 108.2kg
My home scales = 110.1kg (much prefer his obviously)
1.9kg difference.

Expected to lose a minimum of 2 - 4kgs on the 2 week optifast diet before surgery......no sweat.

1 comment:

Lee-Anne said...

Fantastic news Rachel. You must be stoked. You know you're going to have to blog an awful lot more now.

It's all exciting.