Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Going great guns

All's well with me replacing 1 meal with my protein shakes (which I love).

I'm replacing dinner with my shake which is fantastic as I don't finish work unit 9pm and usually eat when I get home which is WAY too late to eat and I usually end up staying up half the night until it goes down or I get wicked reflux.

I have been having either toast or a muffin with eggs for breakfast and some sort of protein (ham Monday, prawns Tuesday and today) with a fresh crisp salad........yum!.

When I weighed myself on Monday morning I was 111.7kg and this morning I was sitting at 110.1kgs which is exactly what I weighed a month ago at the surgeon's office (-1.6kg). So anything I lose from now will count towards the 4kg's I am required to lose beforfe surgery.

Had my girlfriend over this morning for a coffee who had the bypass done 4 years ago and it still amazes me how little she can eat (we had eggs benedict for breakfast).
I had 2 and she only wanted 1 and then only ate half of that and was full.....I still find that hard to believe....LOL

Righto I'm off to The Warehouse to finally buy some bar stools I have been waiting for.

Might get around to putting my ticker back up at some stage as well.

2 comments:

Jenny said...

You are on the right path.....wont be long and you will eating small amounts too. I know how strange that may seem right now ....but...it WILL happen LOL
Gtreat to har you are on this journey.....look out world, here comes Rachel :)

Anne said...

Looking forward to seeing the transfomration:-)