Friday, April 30, 2010

Love Fridays

109.5kg flashed up at me this morning, which means a 2.2kg loss since Monday (5 days) which is brilliant.

I have made a huge salad with everything I can think of in it and then have just been having some protein (prawns, ham or eggs) with it and it is so simple. I am always brilliant when starting out a diet so am doing really well ..... its long term that kicks my butt. Won't have to worry about that soon eh?

I received my Hospital/Administration pack from my surgeon today with all the do's and don't before surgery as well as blood tests I need and bills I need to pay etc.
I am so stoked to think it is under a month now..........I seems to be taking FOREVER.

Back to my title...............I love Friday's because I get a whole 2 days off.
Admittedly I also work part time (4 hours per day) but I still look forward to it.
Mind you, in saying that the kids sports have now started up so I am usually on a rugby field somewhere in my area arounnd 8 - 8.30am on a Saturday morning.

Hi ho Hi ho, its off to work I go. Have a lovely weekend.

4 comments:

Anne said...

Great to see your updates and waht you are up to.

Not long now Rach!

Anonymous said...

Hey Rach - loving that you are blogging again - I think it is fab and I am excited about that little ole op you are havin!!!

Thank of you all the time time time! Love you long time - keep up the healthly plan babe - you can do it!!!
Much love your buddy Jax

Lynda said...

Hi Rachel - I just saw you had commented on Anne's blog so good to see you back in blogland!! Wow, surgery huh? Good luck with that - how life changing will that be.

Sue said...

Hey Rach, nice to see you and hear your news!