Thursday, April 27, 2006

Lovely comments

I've had two comments back on my first post which I was really excited about. I have occasionally left posts on other blogs but didn't realise how good it felt when someone has read your blog and responded........thanks heaps girls.
As you can see, my page is very basic but I am going to get my good friend Jo (Just4Jo) to help me with it so watch this space...........LOL.
I had a lovely roast chicken for dinner last night that hubby had going by the time I got home which was bliss and I also tried to drink a litre or so of water as yesterday I was a bit slack with my water, so went to bed feeling lovely and full.
Not much more to report, blog you tomorrow!

3 comments:

Yummy Mummy said...

It relly is a warm fuzzy getting comments... well done ad will keep posted~!

janie said...

Hi Rachel,
Well done for creating your own blog :)
I wish I had the courage to create one.
I enjoy reading Jo's journal.
It's good to read of other peoples weightloss journeys - when I am going through the same thing.
You all inspire me!
Keep up the good work.
Have a great night
from janie (in Kapiti)

Helena said...

Woohoo! welcome on board, see you at the rink sometime!