Saturday, April 29, 2006

Rainy Saturday

Yesterday wasn't a bad day really, I was really busy at work (which is unusual for a Friday) but managed to get through it.
I went for a walk at lunch but didn't get very far (Mitre 10 Mega in fact) as I was dying for a decent coffee and thought I would spoil myself and pop in. Mitre 10 is in the street behind where I work so it took me all of about 8 minutes to get there. I went to the cafe for my coffee (12.10pm) and it was full with people waiting at the counter to be served, so I figured I would go for a wander around and come back but exactly the same situation a half hour later which means I didn't get my trim latte or have a decent walk *sigh*.

I figured I would hit the gym after work but that idea went by the by when hubby rang to ask if I could pick up the kids before 4.30pm (that's how long Kohanga stays open) as he was stuck in Wellington doing a job.

So here I am sitting in front of my computer with hubby at golf (I'm a regular golf widow) with my youngest son in bed (hopefully for about 2 hours) and oldest son in front of the telly watching The Wiggles and colouring in. The weather is horrible, raining and cold and I have a pile of washing to do (typical).

But on the up side of things, I have been drinking my water today and yesterday without too much of an effort and my eating has been above average!

I usually weigh in on a Monday morning on my home WW scales.
I haven't worked out how to put my stats down the side yet but I have a starting weight of 109.5kgs and will hopefully be posting a loss this week (an every other week..........LOL, think positive Rachel!!!). If I don't update tomorrow, I will definately update Monday morning after weigh in.

Ta ta for now.

No comments: