Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Another quickie

I have a couple of photo's to share,

The boys with their Papa in the pool where they spent most of their time.



This one in particular I wanted to share with you all which is the one of me in my cossy (togs, bathers etc) and lava lava (sarong etc) which I loved because this is basically what I wore for 7 days...........it was hot man!



The others are of the boys at Dreamworld where Spongebob and Patrick were the highlight and the Dora (plane ride) and blue's clues ride were also a big hit.







I'm still running solo at work and I'm just snowed under and have only been able to read one or two blogs but I will get around and see what everyone did over the Xmas period.

Weigh in tonight and my home scales are saying I've put on 5kgs but I'm hoping the WW scales will be kinder but whatever will be will be. I've had a fantastic break and not worried about the weekly weigh in's and now I am ready to get back to it.

4 comments:

Teresa said...

All the best for the weigh in.

Meow Meow said...

Awesome for your great week. I hope the smiles continue.

WW...do you think they are easy to follow? Have you tried others?

What about their support group?

I enjoyed the pics.

Chris H said...

Lovely photos, reminded me of when we were there last May... I WANNA GO AGAIN!!! Not likely to happen this year. Good luck with weigh in..... I think I gained about that much over Christmas too!

Mel. said...

all the best with your weigh in. the photos look great and I'm so glad you had a good time away.