Friday, January 18, 2008

I'm BACK

Hellooooooooooo possums

Well I'm back at work (started yesterday actually) early as I got called in the day after I arrived back from Australia, no suprise really as the other lady who works in the Lab is still off on sick leave and won't be back until 1st Feb.
This of course means I am totally run off my feet and I haven't even gone in and seen what anyone else in blogland is up to *big sigh*.

Anyway I have HEAPS to tell you about but that will have to wait until later as this is just a quick post to say 'HI' and let you know that I have had a fabulous Christmas, New Year and holiday in Australia (even though I PAID $40 for a spray tan - couldn't be the only whit Aussie there eh?) and the boys just had a great time.

I do have photo's which I have downloaded off my camera but still haven't sent them here to work - I'll get onto that.

I hope everyone is well and I'll catch up soon.

Oh by the way I decided NOT to get on any scales while on holiday(mainly because my broke) but I did get on them yesterday morning and no suprise they read 92kgs mmmmmmmmm not great but I am back into my water, cereal and salad's now I am back and into my old routine. Roll on weigh in....ggrrrrrr

6 comments:

Chris H said...

Yaaa you are back, I missed you! What with Leenie deciding to stop blogging and all, I missed reading about you Wellington chicks. Don't worry about the holiday weight, you can and will lose it now you are back in your routine again.

Kate said...

Glad you are back, I've been thinking about you and wondering when you'd be back :-) Yay for a great holiday!

Anne said...

Welcome back!! Holidays are great but also nice to be home and also back into routine:-) Looking forward to seeing the photos.

Teresa said...

Welcome back. Glad to hear you had a nice holiday.

Anonymous said...

Hello, I came across your blog when I saw a comment from you on a bigblog site and came to have a look, great blog, love the way you chart your weightloss. Several years ago I was 120kgs and have slowly and steadily reached 80kgs. To give myself a break now and then I spend time just maintaining a certain weight then find when I go back to extra exercise and better eating the weight comes off again. Your holiday weight will drop before you know it. I gained over xmas and after 2 weeks of walking the dogs and better eating the 2 1/2kg I gained went along with another kilo!!! Now I am on a mission, haven't been this weight for 15 years. I have saved your blog to faves and hope you don't mind if I visit now and then. Oh, shouldn't be rude, my name is Kerri. I live in Sth Australia, 35 single working mum with 3 kids, 15, 14 and 12. Have a great w/end.

Mel. said...

welcome back and can't wait to see the photos.