Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Weigh in

GAIN: 900g (oops)
Total loss: 22.8kgs
Current weight: 87.5kg

No suprise there unfortunately, I actually wasn't that upset because I have had HEAPS of social outings this week and have thoroughly enjoyed myself.

This week is going to be the kicker, I've GOT to make better choices than I did last week and tone down the alcohol consumption.

On the wife vs hubby challenge - I LOST! Grrrrrrrr. I am actually really happy for Andrew who is quite chuffed with himself.
Even though I only lost 500g over the whole challenge (hubby lost 1.3kg) it is still a loss and not a gain which is brilliant.

Got to admit I am really looking forward to having the next month off work, mainly because I will be spending it with my kids (quality time) but partly because I can get my house in order. I find trying to run the house, organising the kids and working full time just gets a bit too much sometimes and things slip and it is usually my house work (I cringe when I think about that because I love a clean house).
If you walked into my house today it would look tidy but it really needs a good clean (ie. floors washed, windows washed, sink scrubbed - ya know that sort of stuff), so I am going to use my first week for cleaning (top to bottom) and that includes cleaning out (again) the kids wardrobes, clothes and toys.
Once it is done I will be able to sit back and relax.

The only other thing I want to achieve before we fly off to Australia is getting the hallway and lounge undercoated with all skirting boards, doors and ceilings painted - not a big ask eh?.......LOL

I am also going to have to be SUPER organised because I am a 'pantry swinger' when I am at home on the weekends and that isn't good so I will have to keep myself occupied and plan my meals (even snacks) as best I can.

10 comments:

Chris H said...

YOu have a lot planned for yourself over the coming month in relation to cleaning,painting etc! When are you going to Australia? I hope you are going to relax over there!

Teresa said...

We all have weeks like yours. I'm sure next week will be better. Have a wonderful day.

Anne said...

Good luck with your plans - sounds as if you will be busy!! Enjoy your holiday - much deserved:-)

Wishing you, Andrew and the boys a Merry Christmas!

Jules said...

I can't wait for Blair to be off work ( tomorrow) so I can get stuck in without a hundred children at my feet.

Lee-Anne said...

Have a fab christmas. You've got an awful lot planned over the next few weeks.

Have an absolute blast and enjoy your trip home.

It was a real pleasure meeting you this year.

Lee-Anne xxxx

Lyn said...

have a good break off mate!! Wahoo Aussie!!

Mel. said...

Have a great christmas and new year and also enjoy your break from work.

Don't worry about your gain I'm sure it will come off in no time.

Chubbymum said...

Happy New Year hun

Love Chubbymum
http://cmlosingit.blogspot.com

Teresa said...

Hope you've hand a wonderful celebration. All the best in 2008.

Helena said...

missh you already *puppy dog eyes*