Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Weigh in

Loss: 200g
Total Loss: 23.7kg
Current weight: 86.6kg (new lowest weight - FINALLY!)

Well I am very pleased with this result as I haven't really held back on the numerous social events over the December period (weekends).

I am a bit confused with my Wife vs Hubby Challenge weight this morning which was 86.8kg which is a gain of 300g from last week and I was naked and it was first thing this morning (TMI???? sorry).
Andrew weighed in at 82.8kg which is a loss of 200g which is fantastic, so he is the winner for this week.

Obviously next week will be better once we have had a full week on THE BEAST (our new treadmill), looking forward to that.

Reece had his first full dress rehearsal for his Hip Hop concert and he looked very cool in his Lime green top and black 3/4 hip hop pants and black hip hop shoes with gelled hair (they are doing a Shrek thing - hence the green top). The shows are on Saturday and Sunday so I will make sure I take a photo or two.

9 comments:

Anne said...

Lowest weight yet - well done!!

Meant to say yesterday that the treadmill looks great!

Chubbymum said...

Woohooooo how great is that... the lowest weight ever Well done hun... phewy on the gain with the challenge babe... next week you will get him he he he

Love Chubbymum
http://cmlosingit.blogspot.com

Helena said...

I'll be at the concert on Sunday night, will keep a look out for your hip hop man :)

Wanna_B_slimmer said...

Woooohoooooo virgin weight... awesome girl.. ya gotta be proud of that!!!
Hmmmm excess alcohol is always a problem at the time of year.... hell anytime of year.. hehe.. drink up love ... Cheers!

Teresa said...

Hurray for you on the lowest weight yet. Keep up the good work.
Way to go!

Meow Meow said...

It's all water weight!!!!

Will we see pics of the hip hop outfit? I teach 6th graders here and one of my 8th grade bioys (i taught a few yrs ago) came in at the end of my last class and did some dancing for us. My kids lost their minds. They just think he is the coolest guy!

Jules said...

Wow Rach, you are doing so well, you'll kick hubby's arse, must be good to have the competition as motivation.

Lyn said...

Yayya!! Congrats chickey!!! Us girls have to win!! heheh

Christine said...

Thanks so much for your kind comment. It's been a tough week for me - and its so nice to check my blog and see such caring people. I very much appreciate you sticking with me and keeping an eye on my blog. (((hug)))