Wednesday, December 05, 2007

Weigh in

Loss: 400g
Total Weight: 23.5kgs
Current Weight: 86.8kg (again)

Off goes the 400g (again) that I put on last week.....hahaha, that 400 grams just keeps comin' and a goin'. Happy that the scales went down rather than up.

DIDN'T do the 'no alcohol' last week but managed to half my consumption (only drank 2 bottles rather than 4 on the weekend). This weeks booklet tells me that a bottle of wine is worth 7 points which is actually less than what I had thought so I think I will allow for that each weekend because now I have the taste for wine, I'm pretty sure I don't want to give it up again and I'm useless at having just one.......LOL

Had a fabulous weekend, can't remember exactly what I did but it was fab and the weather was sunny and I had lots of BBQ's and time with the kids (oh yeah we did the park and a picnic) and just a nice relaxing couple of days.......noice!!

Wife vs Hubby challenge seen me win week 2 *evil snigger*.

8 comments:

Chris H said...

Woo hoo for another loss chick.

Kate said...

Lol yay you for winning this week! You are definitely closing the gap :-)

And it's fab that you can allow yourself a treat, enjoy it, and still lose :-)

Anne said...

Well done!! Three wins in a row next week?

Ang said...

BOO!!!!!

Go you! Mr S and I have a similar weight loss challenge. hmmmm not going so well.

Anne said...

Congrats on the loss :)

I had my first alcohol drink this past week since I've started (9 weeks now) and it was beautiful... just a 275 ml bottle Archers Peach Spri, but boy it was refreshing and surprisingly low on calories - 148 cal for the bottle - cool :)

Wish you all the best on the hubbie / wife challenge :)

Anne
http://lose2live.com

Lyn said...

heheh!! on the hubby challenge ... we are wicked aren't we??? girls will win no worries!!!

Teresa said...

Great news about the loss. Bravo for winning again this week. Keep up the good work.

Wanna_B_slimmer said...

ohhh that nasty nasty alcohol... hahaha
my weight has started going down again since I stooped those blasted premix cans .... now it is diet dry and scotch...
must be saving a zillion points by doing this!!! (not that I go by points)