Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Weigh in

Gain: 400g
Total loss: 23.1kg
Current Weight: 87.2kg

Ummmmmmm welllllllll that was last night, lets move on.

Wife vs Hubby Challenge posted much better results with me losing 700g and hubby losing 500g......WIN:WIN.
We were both suprised with a decent loss (in our eyes) after our over indulgent weekend. Onward and upward (or downwards in our case).

Another b - u - tiful day in Wellington which is lovely as I'm having to go out at lunch and TRY and find Reece a Lime Green T-shirt for his Hip Hop production on th 15th December (proving to be impossible). I am going to a material place today hoping they have a lime green dye or material. I'm hoping for the dye as it will be easier for me to dye a white t-shirt than try and find a seamstress to make a t-shirt in 2 weeks time.

Nothing else exciting happening here today, so I'm off to read some of you....bye

6 comments:

Chubbymum said...

Yayyy but ohhhh... wow a gain and a loss.. that is pretty amazing he he he..

Well done on the loss for the challenge my friend that is fantastic.

Chubbymum
p.s wearing your beautiful blue top (sparkly one) today woohooooo... soooo coool.

http://cmlosingit.blogspot.com

Lyn said...

I like the way you say 'let's move on' ... great attitude!

And yay on the challenge loss!! Go us females!!!

JustJo said...

Yay for you and the hubby challenge!! Me thinks "we" could do with something similar! Go you for beating him this week :)

Anne said...

You did well to lose more the hubby:-) Men usually lose easier than women!

Christine said...

Great on you with the hubby challenge. That's awesome. I saw a preview here in Canada for the new year of Biggest Loser - its going to be couples competing!

Teresa said...

Good going in the Hubby Challenge. I'm sure you're going to get back on track for next weeks WW weighin. All the best.