Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Another boozey weekend

Weightloss is not happening and I think I've figured out why (apart from the usual no exercise) ALCOHOL! I drank quite a bit on the weekend with the gorgeous weather while sitting out on the deck watching the kids play (most of the alcohole was drank AFTER the kids were in bed by the way....LOL).

Sunday night after feeding, bathing and putting the kids to bed hubby and I decided it was such a nice night we would (again) have a few drinks on the back deck since the weather was still very warm. Started my first glass at 7.30pm after saying to hubby that I wasn't hungry yet and would make something soon for dinner (he also wasn't hungry), at 10pm we were quite sossilled and starving and LAZY so we ordered pizza which arrived at 10.30pm and was scoffed down in about 5 minutes. This was then followed by us going to bed about 20 minutes later (bad idea on my part) and me up within an hour throwing up plus having wicked reflux (due to eating so late). I managed to down half a packet of 'quickeze' to help the refulx and then drank a litre of water. During the night I managed to wake up 6 times and either drank HUGE amounts of water or tended to Reece who has quite bad nose bleeds with the heat (my poor little fell).
Alarm went off at 5.50am and I was wide awake thinking about how stupid I can be sometimes. The more I seem to drink the worse my choices get (food wise that is...haha) and I think to myself "I'll worry about it tomorrow" which isn't a great idea because then I just beat myself up for being so mindless.

Oh yeah - plus I have made 6 christmas cakes and 4 dozen mini christmas mince pies (I give them away as presents, its just my 'thing') and I have managed to eat about half a dozen mince pies and quarter christmas cake.....yummm
So I have decided to put our remaining cake and mince pies out of sight (on top of my pantry where its a hassle to get to) until christmas day.

Needless to say I'm not expecting a loss this week but I'm fronting up to weight watchers to find out the damage I've done PLUS my little challenge with hubby isn't going to have a great first weigh in (Wed morning) and even he commented that its a challenge to see how much weight we can LOSE not PUT ON.......LOL

MINI challenge this week - NO ALCOHOL - NO CAKE OR XMAS PIES.

Paint samples.
I want to repaint the whole interior of our house (hubby doesn't but know's better than to argue with me.......LOL) so I choose the colour I want and he choose a different colour (typical) and we put them up on the weekend and have been walking past them looking, looking and the verdict is WE HATE BOTH COLOURS.
Back to the drawing board.

Took the kids to the park on the weekend which they just love, they have every bike, toy, sandpit, playhouse, scooter, waterslide etc at home but still have to go to the park at every opportunity. I've taken some photo's which I'd like to put into digital scrapbook pages but haven't had the chance as yet.

In the midst of organising 'stuff' to be done around the house (DVS system, new bed, carpet, woodburner, fences) and its all go. I just love organising for thing to be done, I reckon I should have a job as an event organiser or something - I'd be brilliant!

5 comments:

Kate said...

Lol! I love organising stuff too!

Boozy weekend indeed, I had one myself for a change, lol.

Anne said...

Thanks for making me laugh this morning - you are a real character!!

I usually end up doing five cakes and like you they get given away. Only done one so far - so better get myself sorted!!

Chubbymum said...

Keep saying

Christmas cakes Christmas day
Christmas cakes are for Christmas day...

Nooooo booze till Xmas day..

THEN BANG GO for it... for ONE day.

Challenge for the next couple of weeks he he he

I am lucky... don't like Christmas fruit cakes.

I love organising stuff too... anyone would think that you me and Katiepie are Virgos (well I am he he he).

Love ya
Hugs
Chubbymum
http://cmlosingit.blogspot.com

Chris H said...

Me too!!! and painting the interior of one's home... loved that too! Hope you find the perfect colour soon... it's best to do it over summer! And keep away from the bloody cakes ya twit!

Jules said...

Aaaaah, I love alcohol.