Tuesday, November 06, 2007

Scrapbooking

YAY I finally got a night to myself (hubby was again neglected) for some scrapbooking.

I did 5 pages but I'm not 100% happy with all of them, see what you think.

Bath time (not very happy with this - dunno why?)




I went through all my digital photo's to find ones of Adam and Andrew for a page for Adam's scrapbook (I'll also be doing one for Reece).




Adam - my little helper. Adam just loves to bake and when I seen this quickpage I just couldn't resist.





I was really amazed at how many photo's I had taken with the boys - NEXT TO NOTHING - seems I'm always the one with the camera. I love this page.




Last but not least, Reece's 6th birthday from a couple of weeks ago.




I have been seriously thinking about not weighing in tonight because I know it going to be nasty. I don't usually shy away from the ww scales even when I know I am going to have a gain but I really don't want the negative feeling that follows after a gain because I'm trying to be positive at the moment and get back on track - I'll decide tonight.

I did drink 3 litre's of water yesterday, had my cereal for breakie, vitaweats for lunch (I could live on these - yumm!) and a ww meal for dinner (I tried the Thai one 'panang chicken' and it was delish but quite hot), so a great eating and drinking day and I ended it with the bike and stepper before I started my scrapbooking.

6 comments:

Christine said...

Awesome pictures from both posts. So great that you gals can get together! I am there in spirit!!!

Kate said...

Love your layouts.. the flower one is my favourite too!

Chris H said...

Don't get me started on scrapbooking now!
As for the houses I like in Auckland, knowing my luck they will be gone by the time we sell! Buy anyway ... they are listed with Barfoot and Thompson, Ref Numbers : 369022 and 370833. I kinda like the older one more cos it has more character.. hate the master bath though! I can go nuts in it redecorating!!!

Chubbymum said...

Love love the pages hun... woohooo you.. OMG you catch on sooo quick with the digital scrapbooking since you have only just started.. woohooo you.

Chubbymum
http://cmlosingit.blogspot.com

Teresa said...

I think they look lovely. Good luck with the weigh in.

Amanda said...

Wow they are really clever... they look great! I would love to try this someday... I like designing layouts on computers so I think that doing it on paper would be the same... but more hands on! Good job :)