Monday, November 19, 2007

Still here

Karen came to visit (with Rachel) on the weekend and mentioned I hadn't updated since last Wednesday....wow I didn't realise it was that long but I've been really busy at work and haven't had time.

Right what have I been up to since last Wednesday????? Bugger all actually, boring tart that I am.

Managed to take the kids to the park on the weekend and it was such a nice day yesterday we set the kid's sprinkler up and had a ball in the backyard most of the day.

Managed to 'pop' into the Warehouse yesterday to get a card for a friend and walked out $225.00 broker but I have now officially started my Christmas shopping....yay!

Went out to friends for a BBQ on Saturday night and had an absolute blast, I can honestly say I can't remember the last time I had such fun. There were 3 couples and 8 kids and the weather was perfect so we sat outside most of the night and the kids played outside. I got VERY drunk (and laughed at because I was slurring my words) and thought I'd eaten really well with a bit of meat and salad but I am now having flash backs of evil Mini Eclairs..................dumb dee do, silly girl..hehehe

That's about it.

Work is really busy at the moment which is normal leading up to Christmas.

I'm really looking forward to the 'last night' Christmas shopping in the malls because I get home and feed and bath the boys, put them to bed while hubby happily watches whatever dribble is on TV and I SHOP!!!!

5 comments:

Lyn said...

You? Get drunk?? nah can't believe that!! lol Sounds like a fun night!! I love those ones, few people round a BBQ with a couple of drinks! yay summer is nearly here!!

Anne said...

You crack me up! Maybe one glass of wine, then a glass of water and so on may help:-)

My daughter reckons you know when you've had enough when your lips go numb??

Kt said...

its crazy how times goes so fast and we realise we haven't blogged! I cant believe I used to do it daily - tho i need to be a bit more regular.
Mini eclairs sound yum, i'm sure u didnt do too much damage!
Your good starting your xmas shopping already!!

Helena said...

Lyn just said what I was going to say! LMAO!

Teresa said...

Sounds as though life has been good, thats always good to hear. Christmas shopping underway, two thumbs up. I simply can not bring myself to start, going to regret that decision I'm sure. Enjoy the lovely weather.