Wednesday, November 07, 2007

Weigh in

Gain: 300g
Total loss: 23.2kgs
Current Weight: 87.1kgs

Man what is it with this hovering around the 87kgs mark - up then down, up then down, gotta stop this and get moving.

Thought it would be much worse even with my 3 days of exercise so I'm not going to dwell on it, just carry on with my good week that I'm having.

I am going into the Australian High Commission in Wellington to renew my passport which is taking me months because Australia don't recognise New Zealand Marriage Certificates which means I had to get a "Change of Name" Certifificate from the NSW Births, Deaths and Marriages and then my passport photo's were too far away and I had cut them too small AND lastly I had to have a bill with my name and address on it as part of my identification and everything is in Andrew's name.....DOH!

I did manage to get my rates with my name on it so that's now sorted. I have my change of name certificate, my current passport (in my maiden name) and my photo's which have been taken again and cut larger so they'd better not mess with me today.

The kids and I are going over to OZ in January so there can't be anymore mucking around because Australia requires your passport to be a minimum of 2 months old before you can enter the country - COME ON PEOPLE - I'M AN AUSTRALIAN TRYING TO GET BACK INTO MY OWN COUNTRY !!!!!!!
If I'd booked my tickets in my maiden name, none of this would have mattered - live and learn.

4 comments:

Anne said...

You are "practising" mantainence as well! Up and down - just like me.

LOL at you trying to get back into your own country! Just curious - what part of Oz are you from? Just love it over there!

Jenny said...

Geesh!!!! They let us kiwi's in no sweat!!!!!!! LOL. As Anne says you are practising maintenance and doing well :) Gets frustrating though....I know only too well!!!!
Have a great week.....just do your bst one day at a time.
Hugz :)

Chris H said...

Sorry, I think that is too funny... and Australian trying to get back into her own country.... and can't!!!! OOOO I hope you get the passport in time, really I do! I would never have picked you for an Aussy mate... you are too much like US KIWIS!!!! I love ya!

Teresa said...

Not a bad weigh in. All the best for the week ahead. Good luck getting your passport in time.