Friday, November 02, 2007

Back into it

As the title suggests, I am 100% back into it after a few weeks of - whatever it is I went through, off the rails, unhealthy living - call it what you will.

So anyway, I couldn't wait any longer for hubby to put up my stepper thing so I did it myself and it was really easy to put together.

Here is my new toy:




Last night I did 10 minutes of hard out biking and then jumped on the stepper and did 2km on this which took me 7.40 minutes and I RAN more than I walked - yeah baby!

I did all of this after hubby cooked a wicked Indian meal for Dad's 68th birthday.
This is my darling Dad who is just wonderful with the boys and they love him to pieces.




I'm out for lunch with some workmates today which I'm looking forward to and then catching up with another friend after work - social butterfly that I am -

Hope everyone has a fabulous weekend, catch ya on Monday.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

babes you are smokin! I'm gunna have to catch up to ya now on the exercise front!

Anne said...

Go Rachel!!! Bet you felt great. Have a lovely weekend:-)

Lee-Anne said...

Woo hoo you're doing great. Hope you had a super lunch and enjoy your after work catch up.

Happy Birthday to your dad.

Have a great weekend mate.

Chris H said...

Awww your kids are so lucky to have a granddad... ours only have us... we have to be Mum and Dad/ Granddad and Grandma too... it just isn't the same is it? Hope you have a fantastic weekend.

Jenny said...

Grandads are special.....just ask our girls :) Happy Birthday to your dad :)
Geez....I am gonna have to get back into my walking or I'll be left behind LOL :) Have a great weekend :)

Chubbymum said...

Hey hun... it is hard to get back in to it isn't it... well done for getting the exercise going again hun.

So ya gonna show some of your scrap pages? Would love to see some more.

Love Chubbymum
http://cmlosingit.blogspot.com

Teresa said...

Enjoy your new toy. Keep up the good work. Yeah for you.

healthly meals said...


I like the valuable information you provide in your articles. I’ll bookmark your weblog and check again here frequently.
I am quite sure I will learn many new stuff right here! Best of luck for the next..


diet paleo