Monday, November 05, 2007

Palmy weekend

Had a fabulous Saturday - picked Helena and Jo up Saturday morning and headed up to Palmy to suprise the girls at their morning get together.
All were very suprised to see us which was fun and took a couple of photo's.
I love this one of me, Jo and Anne.





Gotta say, Janene looked awesome and had lost heaps of weight since I seen her last.
Anne also looks much smaller and very 'stylish'.
Chris D and Chris H were there usual happy go lucky selves and it was great to catch up with them.





We then ventured out to Ezibuy and all managed to get some great things and then popped next door to Mitre 10 Mega and had lunch which was very average, not half as nice as our Mitre 10 Mega in Petone (no chicken salad - tut tut).

The rest of the weekend was quite boring, got home from Palmy and drank near on 2 bottles of wine (DOH!) and ate dinner about 10.30pm.

Sunday's weather was horrible but me and the kids ventured out and visited my sister who has had an op on her knee and then I took them to the Warehouse but they were so badly behaved I left with not one thing in my trolley......very unusual for me.

Had chinese for dinner and ate like I was a women possessed and I'm pretty sure not one drop of water passed my lips all day *major sigh*.

Feeling bloated and yuk this morning but its Monday so BACK TO IT!

Looking forward to getting on my stepper and bike tonight.

5 comments:

Anne said...

What a lovely surprise having you all turn up on Saturday!!

Shame our Mitre 10 didn't come up to your expectations! I'm trying to get my head back into it today as the halo is still slipping....

Anonymous said...

Hi
Im a fellow New Zealander
a sahm in the Hawkes Bay
I have 2 boys 12 and 2 in 2 days time!!!
Id like to get to know more New Zealand bloggers

the weekend sounds cool

Jenny said...

Great to see you 'on the road' on Saturday. Too bad I couldn't get to the get together. Never mind....summer is coming and maybe next trip can be to our place :)

Chubbymum said...

So lovely!!! Soooooo jealous... wish I was there in the weekend.

Love CM

Chris H said...

No chicken salad! How dreadful eh? LOL Glad you girls had a good time, it was so neat to see you!