Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Weigh in

Lost: 300g
Total loss: 23.5kgs
Current Weight: 86.8kg (again and again and again)

Can anyone say YO-YO?
Here is my weigh in's for the last 8 weeks......

86.8
86.9
87
87
87.2
86.8
87.1
86.8

Which means in the last 8 weeks (2 bloody months) I've lost N O T H I N G !

BUT

I've pulled my head in once again and am determined to get under 86.8kgs (my lowest weight to date) next week. Yes, I can see a few of you out there saying "it's only a number" but it's a number that has haunted me for 2 months and I want it to be a distant memory.

Jo put up 3 words on a post recently which I printed out and now have stuck on my wall at work which were DECISIONS DETERMINE DESTINY.........think about that for a minute, I'll wait.

You can use this for almost anything that is going on in your life but of course I'm relating it to my weightloss journey and how friggin appropriate are those 3 words?

Monday I managed to get 3 scrapbook pages done (2 from Kiwi chick's scrap - thanks girls) but my system was sooooooooooooo slow at home, I tried twice to attach it to Hotmail and send it here to work (so I could post it) but Hotmail was being difficult so I gave up. I might try again tonight.

Last night after weigh in, I had to shot back to Reece's school for another Numeracy meeting where they reported on the school's results compared to 2006 as well as the National average and I must admit we are doing really well for only being into our second year of this program.

OK I'm rambling now so I'll sign off.

3 comments:

Chubbymum said...

Wooooohooo for the loss.. I know what you mean about the losing... I do the same thing but BUT you didn't gain he he he he so that is great... maintaining is also a hard thing.

Woohooo you did our pages..... woohooo can't wait till you upload them.... excited can ya tell.

Chubbymum
http://cmlosingit.blogspot.com

Lee-Anne said...

I know exactly how you feel Rachel, I've spent a year doing the same thing. Up and down. Lose a little gain a little.

Glad you're fighting back and I want to see you at your lowest weight next week. ya hear.

I'd also like to know how long it took you to get use to your contacts. Some days are good and others are not so good.

BTW you should come up to Rotorua. Lovely place that I hear.

Teresa said...

Yeah for the loss. I totally understand about spinning your wheels. Here's to next week's weigh in.