Wednesday, November 14, 2007

2nd post of the day

Hello again my lovlies, I got tagged by Lee-Anne and thought I'd do it straight away and post it BUT I'm not going to tag anyone else because most people have been done.

Four dishes I like to cook

1. Any sort of Indian dish on rice
2. Chicken breasts wrapped in bacon and stuffed with apricot stuffing with a light brown gravy
3. Vegetable stir-fry with udon noodles and a thai sauce
4. Ambrosia (Thickened cream with strawberry yoghurt, strawberry’s, softened marshmallows left in the fridge to thicken and then decorated with more marshmallows and flake chocolate broken up)

Four qualities I love in people

1. Honesty
2. Kindness
3. Sense of humour
4. Compassion

Four places I have been

1. Queenstown (NZ)
2. Gisborne (NZ)
3. Auckland (NZ)
4. Gold Coast (Aust)
God I’m boring – I need to get out more…..hahaha

Four things in my bedroom

1. Photo’s of my kids (all over the walls)
2. A King size bed (that never gets made as hubby is last out – one of my urks)
3. Lots of different presents for peoples birthdays (in my closet)
4. About 15 different bags (I love bags but unfortunately only really use the same one)


Four dirty words I like to use

Buggar
For feck sake
Oh Shit
Bloody nora
Not much of a potty mouth (only a wee bit)

3 comments:

Chris H said...

Those bad words the best you can do??? You are too nice it would seem.

Lyn said...

I've done a similar thing to you with the yo-yoing ... but you know that's ok ... because you have to have your head in the right place before you can lose weight and as long as you are maintaining then eventually something will happen to help you 'click' again.

Cheers to goal weight ... here we come!!

Anne said...

I agreeing with Lyn here about the yo-yoing, you will turn it around.

LOL - I have a 'thing' for hand bags too!