Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Weigh in

Loss: 400g
Total Weight: 86.8kg
Total loss: 23.5kg

Thank heaven's I lost 400g as that was what I was going to have to lose before I could buy anymore clothes and I did just that last night (bought more clothes that is). Apart from the 3 new pair of casual shoes I got, I also grabbed 2 simply fabulous tops from Ballentynes......Oh oh, I'll take a photo now..........hang on.

Here they are, cool eh?








I am also at home with Adam today as he was up most of the night with a wicked temperature (38.6) but after whacking that Pamol into him it is now down to 36.8 which is much better and he keeps telling me he's all better. I'm not exactly sure what caused it but he has had a weepy eye for the last two days and a bit gunky this morning, so I'm hoping it isn't conjunctivitis AGAIN.

Here's a photo I took of the boys on the weekend at my sisters. My brother-in-law has a big red ducati motorbike and my boys (Adam especially) just LOVE motorbikes (ay Leenie?) so their Uncle took a photo of them sitting on it. Take note of Adam's face, he's in motorbike heaven......LOL

10 comments:

Anne said...

A loss!! All good if it means you can go shopping! Love both the tops - they have some nice clothes.

Cute photo - Adam really is in heaven. We have a four wheel bike here and the boys think it is the fastest in the world!

Anonymous said...

woot! good on you and love the tops!

that pic is so cute, nice bike...

am so pleased for you, you have worked hard to get back on track and next week will really show you the results you deserve!
xx

Chris H said...

Another loss you clever tart! Love the black and white top... going to Ballentynes tomorrow now~!

Teresa said...

Hey congrats on the loss. Nice tops. Wonderful work. Keep it up. Nice pic of the boys.

Name: Lynise said...

owwww, I like that black/white top. Was looking at one similar in Akl a few weeks ago but the cut didn't suit me at all. Your one looks nicer and more 'wearer friendly'. I imagine it would hang nicely. The one I looked at pulled across the stomach and really made me look like I was 6mths pregnant.

Anonymous said...

I saw that black n white top in Ballantynes the other day and thought mmmmmm nice! but I bought a skirt instead! LMAO! Congrats on the loss matey potatey!

Christine said...

Love that black and white top. I bought something like that a while ago - but I am not blessed in the chest department - so it doesn't look as good as it should, hehe. :)

Kt said...

yay, well done on the loss! yay for new clothes too :) unfortuantely the pics are not loading for me but im sure they are gorgeous!
Hope Adam is feeling better soon!

Lee-Anne said...

Hope Adam's better in time for the weekend.

I love the black and white number too. You deserve it.

A nice loss. You go girl.

Lee-Anne said...
This comment has been removed by the author.