Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Exercise - FINALLY

It always amazes me why it takes me so long to get back into exercise because I feel so good after I've done it.

Last night I got home from work, got changed into my 'gym gear' and jumped on my bike. I did 10 minutes on the bike but it was a HARD 10 minutes and my legs were like jelly once I got off........loved it.
The boys sat on the floor next to my bike and watched and couldn't understand why I didn't have my bike helmet on....hahaha.
After my 10 minutes on the bike I got off and me and my boys got on the floor and did sit-up's, push-up's, lunges and squats and my legs are feeling it today (such a satisfying pain).

I had WW Seafood Risotto for dinner (my favourite) and a gallon of water (tick that box) and there was no picking or nibbling after dinner which is a terrible habit I have gotten into lately. I ironed instead......whoa is me, hehehe.

Weigh in tonight and I'm not 100% confident on a loss but I'm feeling heaps better and more in control and next week will definately show my efforts.

Be back tomorrow with my weigh in results......bye *waves*

5 comments:

Anne said...

You are right - it does make you feel better when in control. I had my best day for a couple of weeks yesterday as well:-)

Anonymous said...

you are a star! it's always the way, why did i stay away so long...

good going Rach, if not tonight, definately results next week. though secretly i think you'll lose!
xx

Chris H said...

Good for you! Fingers crossed for a good weigh in mate.

Jenny said...

Sounds like you are back on track for a loss. Well done. If not this week then certainly next. Keep it up :)

Teresa said...

Yes exercise does have its benefits. Good luck with the weigh in. Fingers crossed.