Thursday, October 18, 2007

Weigh in





Loss/Gain: Nope - stayed the same
Total loss: 23.3kgs
Current weight: 87.0kgs

A bit dissapointed with that but so be it.

In Paulene's Spring Challenge (6 weeks) I managed to lose 1.5kgs which is something eh?

So my day off was a total disaster, started off getting the kids off and out of the house late, then did my shopping and didn't finish that until 9.30am. After getting home with the shopping and putting the meat (only) away, off I went to meet a JP who needed to sign some papers for me which took forever. I then popped into Upper Hutt to post the said forms away and had parked next to Postie Plus (BIG mistake), was just about to walk in the door and heard a 'oy!' which was from the fabulous looking Helena who was also going in for a shop. Then popped in to the place where Reece is having his hip hop concert in December to get the tickets (I'm now totally broke, what is with that?) which cost me $70.00 for 1 adult ticket for each show (there are 4 in total) and 1 child's ticket for Adam so he can come with me on the last day.

After finally getting home at midday, I finished unpacking the groceries, put on a load of washing and took in the 2 loads that were on the line, tidied up the lounge and kitchen and then thought I'd better get onto the kids room.

Looked at the time and it was 1.30pm and I had to pick Adam up in an hour to take him to the dentist....argh!

Needless to say the boys room got a quick 'lick and a promise' rather than a 'clean out' but at least it was bareable to look at by the time I had finished with it.

Went and picked up Adam from daycare - dentist (he was a little angel) and then back up to Upper Hutt to get Reece his remote control car and a transformer for Dad to give him for his birthday *phey - wipes brow), ice cream for the little fella for being a good boy at the dentist (how ironic) and home to get dinner on.

Are you are tired reading that as I was doing it?

So I did get a few things done but not half of what I wanted, thinking I could do most of it in 1 day was mad (yes thank you chris - stop nodding your head now).
We (in Wellington NZ) have a long weekend coming up (Labour Day) so I am going to try and tackle the hallway (sanding and undercoating) in between taking Adam to swimming lessons, having Reece's mate and mother over and viewing our pixi photo's which we had taken the other week.....yeah right! Wishful thinking.

BUT what I did get done for myself last night was 4 scrapbook pages after the dishes were done, kids bathed and into bed, while neglected husband watched mindless TV.

14 comments:

Kate said...

Love the pages! You are doing great :-)

The Candid Bandit said...

Phhwoooar! Busy much?

I had to laugh when you wrote that your hubby was left neglected again. Maybe a designated scrapping night would leave Mr Rachel feeling less neglected and give you something to look forward to?

The Candid Bandit said...

P.S. I love your pages. My favourite was the wording on the lemon tree one.

Anonymous said...

Your pages look fantastic hun..... Go you!!

I know what you mean when you take day's off and plan something it never goes to plan aye.. and there are never enough minutes in the day that is for sure.

Well done on staying the same hun... maintaining is a hared thing and if you can stay the same then that is one battle that will be easier when you get to goal aye. (I hope this makes sense??)

Love Chubbymum
http://cmlosingit.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

don't worry about weigh in.

go you busy little beaver. i always read your posts which contain you running around like a mad woman really fast, like i'm trying to keep up with you. LOL

weird aren't i?
x

Chris H said...

You did very well getting all that done.... and your son is going to hate you when he's big and see's that page of him on the loo! Oh the joys of being a parent!

Chris H said...

"What am I doing differently"? I am TRACKING, I am following WW's points plan PROPERLY, I'm not eating any shit, I am eating ice instead of biscuits! I am not getting any exercise either, so that is weird eh? I think my body needed a total break from exercise and weight training... the other thing is .... cos I'm so aneamic my body takes only a short time to be exhausted, so I don't have to do much to burn the calories at the moment.. well I think that's how it's working! Also, take a break from dieting properly for a year then get back into it and the body says "Oh fuck that's different" lets drop some kilos !!!! works for me. I think mixing up what you are doing often gives your body the kick up the arse it needs, it can get too used to the same old same oh eh? I know that one week I will have a good amount of carbs, then the next week hardly any, so that my metabolism is constantly being stuffed up and working ! Also, changing when you have your main meal is a good kick in the arse too.... do whatever you can on a regular basis to mix it up.... it really does work. End of book!

Helena said...

LOL you are a superbusy bunny who certainly didnt waste her day off! I LOVE the toilet training page, that is just hillarious - Adam is so going to love you LMAO! Hey is the date right on Reece's first day of school page?

Karen said...

Wow love the pages hun! You are so talented! I love the toilet one and like the others have said - I can imagine Adam is so going to love you for that when he is older! LOL
Well done on staying the same! You are doing so well with your weight loss! Perhaps I can catch up with you and get some tips and motivation....

Anne said...

Love the pages!! The toilet training one is a classic:-) Good 21st material!!

And snap - well done on a stay the same.

Christine said...

Those pottie pictures are going to be worth alot of money one day! :)

Teresa said...

Not gaining is great. Next week will be better. Have a wonderful long weekend. The scrapebook pages are darling.

Lee-Anne said...

Slow down, work on things one at a time and before you know it - it's done. If not - tough.

Have a super weekend mate and have a wine or two and sit back, relax and enjoy your weekend.

Kt said...

sounds like you've been uber busy! The scrapping pages look really great too :)
Plateu's can be soo annoying, hang in there!