Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Weigh in

GAIN: 200g
Total loss 23.1kgs
Current weight: 87.2kgs

Not good!
In the last 5 weeks I have managed to put on 400g which doesn't sound that much but when I'm trying to LOSE weight, it isn't great.

What happened to my plan? I was all gung hoe and then...........nothing.
I even bought that new stepper thing that is still sitting in the hallway waiting to be put together.

I've said it before and I'll say it again............BACK INTO IT RACHEL, STOP MUCKING AROUND.

This weeks plan:

1. Put stepper thing together tonight.
2. Get bike back inside so I will use it.
3. Get back to my points and stop guessing.
4. Stop buying clothes until you have lost the 400g you have put on (oh man....stink).

OK 4 things, I can handle that.

____________________________________

Right enough about that.

I went to Farmers on my way home from work yesterday looking for a birthday card for a friend (I have no idea why I walked into Farmers for that) and managed to get a really nice 'knee high' black pants and a gorgeous black top with a black and white strippy thing over it, looks great on (I have it on today) and even Andrew said "Aren't you a bit dressed up for work" which believe me, is a MAJOR compliment coming from him....LOL.

The only thing I can't work out is branding in Farmers, I tried on 6 different tops and 2 fit me in a size 16, 1 fit me in a size 20 and 3 were a size 18......go figure!

Still haven't downloaded any photo's but I'll get to them sometime this week.

Bye bye for now.

8 comments:

Anne said...

Sounded like you had a full on weekend. We have a while to wait for the next one now.

Shame about the gain, good idea having a plan. Think of all the lovely summer clothes in the shops, may help get you going again:-)

Anonymous said...

sizes are amazing... i have everything from a 2 (yes i said 2!!!) to an 18 - all of which are a perfect fit... well the 18 pants are NOW that i have had them taken in, not sure how i got that so wrong, they were taken in by a size and a half?? anyway, don't bother trying to figure it out, i have no clue what size they are using when they make these clothes.

now onto your 400gm gain, i know it's disappointing but you're still doing so very well Rach, don't be too hard on yourself, a 400gm gain over 5 weeks of being "relaxed" is excellent - you have clearly made real changes and it will come off! look at what you have achieved!
xx

Lynda said...

Tell me about sizing... terrible. It depends on all kinds of things - where its made, whether its for older or younger ladies etc. I just wear what fits and don't worry about the size it says anymore.

celtic_girl said...

I can never work out the sizing issue myself, it's a mystery. I'm sure you will lose the gains with your plan of attack, good luck.

Lyn said...

Im so sorry I havent been out and about posting comments much lately. Just popping by to say hi and thinking of ya!

Chris H said...

There is NO Accounting for sizings in the different stores mate. I tried on black pants in Ballentines yesterday, 2 in size 14 would not do up, 1 in a size 12 would ! Derrr, ended up with a size 14, fitted perfect.

Anonymous said...

clothing sizes suck. I'm with Lynda, i dont care what size it says, if it fits well and looks ok, its good by me!

Teresa said...

Sorry to hear about the gain. I'm sure you will get things back on track this week. Relax you can do this. Good luck with the stepper.