Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Weigh in

GAIN: 100g
Total loss: 23.3kgs
Current Weight: 87.0kgs

Strangely enough I'm quite pleased with this result as 2 days ago my scales were showing a 2kg gain so I think I'm quite lucky getting away with only a 100g gain.

I've got my head back in the right place and got most things sorted at home (de-cluttered, menu's sorted) so this week is going to be a pearler!

Reece has his first Hip Hop class tonight so I'm leaving work early to take him the first time (then his Pop will pick him up from school and take him).
I will make sure I get some photo's of him in his Hip Hop gear because he thinks he is such a 'dude' (which he is of course).

Weather has really packed up after a lovely day yesterday, terrential rain, flooding, cold - roll on summer I say.

Nothing else to report so I'll love ya and leave ya...........bye.

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh hun... but at least you are rearing to go this week... this weight loss thing is a BITCH isn't it...

Hip Hop class wohooo... wouldn't mind taking my boys to a class like that should be cool.. Hope you are taking photos he he he

Chubbymum

Anonymous said...

hey, great result, way better than 2kgs! you must have gotten right back on track. good to see.

remember, it's only one week, you have your whole life and what's the hurry you're already HOT!

thanks for the comment - i know not the best pic of my hair, i'll do another one.

as for contacts, i've worn them for ages but when i'm tired my left eye gets really lazy and it feels as if the contact is "lifting" - makes for a very unpleasant feeling AND so bad at times i feel like ripping them out.

maybe i can go back to them when i have more sleep on the agenda!

take care
x

Anne said...

Hey - that's great it was only that amount?! I reckon we need to have a blow out every now and then - once over it seems easy to get back into it again. Have a good week Rachel:-)

Chris H said...

Ahhhh 100 grams is just a piddle mate.... you did well! Hope the wee man has fun at hip hop, look forward to the photos.

celtic_girl said...

I agree with you 100 grams is far better than 2 kg. Hope your son enjoys his hip hop class

Lee-Anne said...

I am most impressed. For someone who was 2 kgs up a couple of days ago to only a 100gm gain - I wouldn't be worried either.

Decluttering has such a wonderful overall effect on ya.

Pics please

Helena said...

you are a star, you know that eh? *smooch*

Teresa said...

Well it wasn't as bad as you had anticpated.Glad to see you're setup for success. Next week will definitely be better! Take Care

JustJo said...

Can't wait to see Reece in his hip hop gear!! TOO CUTE!!

Jenny said...

Have a good rest of week. That little 100g will soon be gone :)