Friday, October 26, 2007

My Family

Well my 'plan' which consisted of 4 things has NOT gone to plan, I do have the eating under control but that's about it. Must try harder to get myself motivated, I know I go through this every couple of months so I'm not stressing about it as I know I'll get my mojo back.

Here are the family portraits I got taken a couple of weeks ago.

Aren't my boys just gorgeous!







Reece turns 6 tomorrow so I am having 2 of his friends for a 'sleepover' and there just happens to be a firework display on at the park which is 1 street away (convenient) and of course he thinks it for him.......LOL

He is at the 'cool dude' stage at the moment, notice in the photo's the spiked hair, ripped jeans and open shirt showing his singlet.

Adam just goes with the flow but did want his hair spiked after seeing his brothers.

13 comments:

Anne said...

Those boys of yours are going to be heartbreakers!! Love the family photo. Lovely one of the four of you.

I go through flat times too and then other times nothing will stop me. Good on you not stressing about it, you know you will soon be back doing what you what.

Kate said...

Gorgeous photos! Love them, I can imagine a scrapbooking page already!

Christine said...

LOL! The boys are adorable and what attitude with that hair!! Thanks for sharing.

Karen said...

Love the photos hun especially the family one! You all look lovely!
Enjoy the fireworks tomorrow night - I will just look out the kitchen window and see the big ones! :)

Chris H said...

OH MATE... GORGEOUS PHOTOS... your boys are just adorable!!! Reece is almost the exact same age as Griffin (6 in November).. and Griffin is also into looking 'cool' with ripped jeans, spiked hair etc.. must be a 'boy' thing!!!! Oh, you and the man are quite fetching too eh? *LAUGHING*

Apple2Hourglass said...

Very nice photos. Hey I need an email address to invite you to my private blog. Can you send me one? or leave your email on my old blog and then I can invite you to the new one?
thanks
Bri

Anonymous said...

what great pics, you all look so happy and gorgeous!

don't worry too much, just try to get in some more exercise.
:-)

The Candid Bandit said...

Thanks for sharing these Rach!

My absolute favourite is the one of your youngest. How CHEEKY does he look!

Jenny said...

Love the pics. Your boys are growing up so fast. No point stressing....life sometimes throws us curve balls, that once caught, we can get back on track where we left off. :) Have a great weekend :)

Anonymous said...

Your boys are just sooooo cute.. They grow up too fast don't they ;-)

Also..... looking forward to seeing some more digital scrapbook pages he he he come on don't wanna be left in suspense he he he.

Love Chubbymum

Teresa said...

What a nice family. Most things never go as planned. Relax and go with the flow. Have a Happy Birthday celebration. All the best.

Lyn said...

Oooooo!! Yay love photos!! Stunner boys you have there, I can see they're gonna have the girls chasin them in a few years (if not already)

Amanda said...

Gorgeous family photos! Makes me want to get some done too.