Friday, October 12, 2007

Digital Scrapbooking

OMG your've done it now Kate, I'm addicted.

Following Kate's lead (private blogger) I have followed her instructions and started digitally scrapbooking and I am 100% addicted. I joined a site and got a free starter kit and have now created my first page. Its very basic but its a start, I have been sitting on this PC for over 2 hours while my poor husband sits in front of the TV on a Friday night by himself.......LOL

Here it is, what do you think?



Right best I go and talk to hubby before going to bed and then getting up early to start on my 2nd page.

Nite nite *yawn*

12 comments:

Chubbymum said...

Well done hun... looks fab..

OMG that Katie has a lot to answer for he he he hubby will be seeking her out he he he but I am sure that her hubby wants to strangle me for showing her too he he... it is fun isn't it... you could get lost for hours

Love the layout

Chubbymum

Kt said...

that looks wickd, i might need to join this thingy myself! have a great wknd :)

Mel. said...

your page looks great. keep up the great work.

Kate said...

Looks fantastic - well done Rachel! Make sure you keep posting what you've done!

And haha Mandy.. nope, he loves it.. keeps me quiet!

Fat Oil Rig Widow said...

love the page it is good, you only just started?? very good indeed.K

Teresa said...

I just love the scrapbook productions these days, they look so professional. What a lovely memory you've created for the boys. I need to find myself a hobby. Have fun with your creative side. Hope you have a sunny fun filled weekend.

Chris H said...

Very pretty! I am not even going to start digital scrapbooking, I think I spend far too much time in front of my computer now! Have fun mate.

Jules said...

I'm with Chris, love it but I spend way too much time on this blasted thing as it is!!

Christine said...

Ohhhh very nice. I am thinking that I would get hooked as well. Can you share the site?

Have a great weekend.

Karen said...

Looks awesome mate! You are very clever! Might just have a word to Kate and get the site from her! :)tc

Anne said...

That is gorgeous!!! Love it! I may take a look at the site.

Your boys are sooo cute.

Anonymous said...

hey that's great, i am not even gonna look at it cause i know i'll be hooked...

got your email - thanks for that. can't check gmail at work so mail me at work so then i know what's going on!