Tuesday, October 02, 2007

Ho hum

Hello

Just plodding along here, haven't had anything exciting happen in my life in the last few days...........how boring!

Didn't get up to much on the weekend, went shopping with my sister and got a nice pair of shoes (yes another pair) a pair of 3/4 black pants for work and 2 tops.
Took the kids to the park to fly kites and kick rugby balls and that's about it.

I have been quite good with my food and water but not so good with my exercise (no suprise there) if only I could get it ALL together, I'd be on fire.

Still feeling really good and going shopping and managing to get clothes from shops I have NEVER stepped into before is a real buzz.

Had a pedicure on Sunday with a mate and ran into Jenny who was buying a really cool outdoor furniture set.

The boy started his new job at Tip Top Bread yesterday and he bought home the freshest loaf of bread I've EVER had in my life (bread being my downfall) and I only managed to eat 4 slices before I put it out of sight. They get 2 loaves a day to bring home of whatever flavour they like so he is going to get one white loaf for him and the boys for lunches and a nice loaf (i.e. seeded/grainy bread) or garlic bread for BBQ's.

Weigh in tonight and I'm confident of a loss which is a nice feeling. I've got 2 weeks left (after tonight) for my Spring Challenge I'm doing over on Paulene's blog and I wanted to reach 85kgs (which I thought would be EASY - NOT!) so I have 1.8kgs to go.

6 comments:

Chris H said...

Two loaves a day! Hells Bells, you are going to have bread coming out your ears!!! Better Start freezing it or giving it away or you are going to inundated with the stuff!

Jenny said...

Rachel :) We ordered the setting plus another 2 chairs from the Palm North Branch. The shop we were in did it for us :) We picked it up last night. The in laws got theirs on Sunday afternoon from the Petone branch. We are all happy chappies now.......we just need the deck and they need their pavers LOL Roll on summer. :) Maybe we can have a get together here when its all done!!!!

Anne said...

I used to work for Tip top's opposition and know how fresh the bread can be straight out of the packaging. Loved it! Probably why I've ended up getting bigger and bigger!!

Sue said...

Oh god, I'd make him change jobs - or give the bread to the winos down Courtenay Place!

Anonymous said...

mmm two loaves a day, that would be sooooo good! i love bread too, nothing beats it fresh, butter and honey or peanut butter... mmm lunchtime??

you'll be set for a loss for tonight!

Teresa said...

OMG doughy goodness, my kryptonite. Good luck with your weigh-in