Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Sore back

I spent 3+ hours on my PC last night downloading stuff for my digital scrapbooking and had an absolute ball but I can't remember the last time I spent that much time on the PC and it isn't really set up very ergonomically hence my sore back this morning........well worth it though. That stuff is so very addictive and I was telling Kate that even Andrew made the lunches last night because he knew I wasn't coming off that PC anytime soon......LOL. That NEVER happens!

I've decided to take tomorrow off work because I have heaps of 'stuff' to do at home and just never find the time to do it (no I won't get off the PC of a night....hahaha). The boys room is the most major thing that needs to be de-cluttered and while they are at school/daycare tomorrow I'm going to tackle the whole room (wardrobes/draws/toy boys).

I also wanted to get the paint (undercoat and top coat) for the hallway and get some sandpaper and get started on the wooden skirting boards and doors. I HATE HATE HATE the preparation when painting but it must be done so I'm hoping to get most of it done while there is nobody home.

I also want to get the groceries done, take Adam to the dentist (3pm) get a JP to sign some papers for me, get some items together for a Xmas raffle at Adam's daycare, look for a remote control car for Reece's birthday, pop up and visit Helena, soak and wash all the nettings in the house and look for a new BBQ table for outside but I'm guessing those things aren't going to all get done tomorrow (DUH ya think?).

I wonder if I'll fit a walk in????? Here's hoping!

Right best I get everything sorted here at work so I don't have a massive pile when I get home.

6 comments:

Kate said...

Lol, what a busy day you're going to have tomorrow... sounds like fun though. I LOVE getting things done, you feel so good afterwards. At the moment I can do a couple of small things a day (we are getting our house ready to sell).. but that's about the limit with the kids underfoot!

Anonymous said...

It is soooo addictive isn't it.. I am on it every night doing digital scrapbooking stuff... not expensive compaired to paper scrapbooking..

Wohoooo another digital scrapbooker that I can talk to he he..

Love Chubbymum

Anonymous said...

ahhh painting, it's so painful but well worth the effort.

i'm off work with isaac, he's not well - it makes it so hard to go back to work with so much time off.

hope i don't get into trouble!
x

Anne said...

That will be a full on day! Hope you get as much done as you can.

Must look into this digital scrapbooking, but I do spend quite a bit of time on the computer already!

Chris H said...

EEEE GADS you sure have a lot planned for your ONE DAY OFF !!!! Wonder who you get your ideas from? (de-cluttering, painting)! Hope you get at least half of it done mate.

Teresa said...

What a busy day! Hope you managed to get that walk you wanted. Have fun.