Thursday, February 21, 2008

No appetite

Mmmmmm interesting, I have been organising everything for the move to Napier and have had no appetite.............brilliant!!!! LOL.

Hubby currently works for Tip Top as a Territory Manager and has taken on the contract (owner/driver - Distribution partner) for distribution of Tip Top products in Napier.
Fortunately for me, I will have the choice to work part time which will be brilliant as it will allow me to spend more time with my boys as they won't be shuffled off to daycare/after school care everyday.
I'm also looking at getting my heavy trade license so I can be a relief driver for hubby *grunt grunt*. I reckon it can't be THAT hard to drive a big ass truck - right?


Everyone at work knows now which is good as I don't have to leave the room if I make a phone call etc. Everyone is really happy for us and reckon it is a beautiful part of the country to live.

My boss is in a bit of a panic as I have been here nearly 20 years and practically run the place with a huge amount of skills (sorry - blowing my own trumpet) for years of experience and long time contact with our clients/customers/suppliers.
BUT I was a good girl and have given him heaps of notice as I haven't offically resigned as I can't do that until we sell the house (going on the market next week).

Lots of stuff going on and I am having so much fun organising everything.

De-cluttered the kitchen which took me two nights and I ended up with 9 boxes and that's with me throwing stuff out. I just have the bare essential left in the cupboards and will be doing that with the rest of the house between now and next Thursday (when the house goes on the market).

Still haven't been back to WW since 22nd January and I don't think I'll go back anytime soon. I'll wait and see how things go, will definately wait until we move.

Okey Dokey best I be getting back to work *groan*.

15 comments:

Anne said...

Great challenge and really exciting for you all. The Bay has such a lovely climate and will be a great place to bring up the boys:-)

Wonderful too that you can work part time. Good luck with the house sale.

Have fun de-cluttering your place, I'm in the middle of de-cluttering the office. Peter won't know what's hit him when he see it!

Kate said...

How exciting!!

Anonymous said...

It is going to be a great thing for you and your family... man working for a company for 20 years BLOODY HELL... what a trooper you are I can see why you were getting frustrated with it.

Mandy

Lee-Anne said...

So pleased everything worked out and you're moving to Napier. We go down about twice a year to see friends so we can catch up.

I know it's exciting and probably daunting both at the same time but we bought our own business two years ago and honestly we have not looked back. It's been great for us and our family. We have worked very hard but it's all starting to pay off.

Teresa said...

Hope you're not to overwhelmed with the move. Have a terrific weekend.

JustJo said...

I LOVE Napier! Was just there for the weekend - thought of you guys while I was there :)

Meow Meow said...

You sound so pleased to be decluttering. I hate to go thru and throw out stuff....but damn do I love to shop! I mean...I have a man moving in with me in 6 weeks and I have so much crap to go through and TOSS. I am a behind the scenes pack rat.

Send me your throw away vibes!!!

Lee-Anne said...

Hope everything is going well and falling into place for you.

Try not to get too stressed okay.

Look forward to an update soon.

Lee-Anne said...

Hope your open home went well mate.

Wanna_B_slimmer said...

Hey there.. Just popped in to say I hope you had an awesome Easter and that everything is going to plan for your big move...

Mel. said...

hope the move etc went well and that you had a good easter

Wanna_B_slimmer said...

Hope you are doin ok.... bout time you came back and blogged to let us all know the progress....

Chris H said...

How is the house selling situation going for you mate? Nice to see you are still around, even if you are not blogging much. Hope all is well with you and your wee family. Missing all the Wellington Girls, you have ALL gone quiet!

Wanna_B_slimmer said...

Nice to know you are still alive.... about bloody time you blogged isnt it....

Anonymous said...

I will recommend anyone looking for Business loan to Le_Meridian they helped me with Four Million USD loan to startup my Quilting business and it's was fast When obtaining a loan from them it was surprising at how easy they were to work with. They can finance up to the amount of $500,000.000.00 (Five Hundred Million Dollars) in any region of the world as long as there 1.9% ROI can be guaranteed on the projects.The process was fast and secure. It was definitely a positive experience.Avoid scammers on here and contact Le_Meridian Funding Service On. lfdsloans@lemeridianfds.com / lfdsloans@outlook.com. WhatsApp...+ 19893943740. if you looking for business loan.