Tuesday, February 19, 2008

WE GOT IT

We are off to Napier........YAY!

There are now a millions things to do:
buy a house
sell a house
find decent schools
buy another car (no more company car)
finalise business loan
get business registered (plus IRD, GST argh!!!)
buy business software (and learn how to use it)
find a part time job

and the list goes on............very scary but very exciting.

That's it for now, I have to go and arrange a storage unit to put all my excess crap from the house so it doesn't look 'cluttered' when we sell it.

10 comments:

Anne said...

How exciting!!!

sandie_bee said...

how wonderful!!!
Napier is my old home town a great place to live.

St Pats is a great school... but I am biased as my mum is the new entrants teacher there, and it is where I went. :o)

I am very jealous :o)

Kate said...

Wow, very exciting news!!!

JustJo said...

Awwwwww, everyone's leaving me!! But CONGRATULATIONS GIRL!!! Well, congrats to Andrew :) And yes it was Rhian in the photographers window... my wee model *proud mummy moment*

Chris H said...

I wish you luck with your new business venture and the big move... fingers crossed you don't have to wait long to sell! My commiserations on all the Open Homes to come!

Anonymous said...

Wow... Wow...

This is exciting news for you.

Things will work out I am sure.

Mandy

Lynda said...

Oh you lucky thing - I love it up there! Did I miss something though, what are you going there for???

Lyn said...

from someone whos done it twice ... very scary but oh so rewarding!!!

With ya all the way matey!!!

Teresa said...

How wonderful and exciting. Hope everything runs smoothly for the move.

Wanna_B_slimmer said...

Huh...what did I miss... what business venture are you getting into??? sounds terribly exciting!!!!