Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Helloooooooooooooooooooo

Yes I'm still here.

Sorry for the absense but I have seriously been snowed under at work and home and haven't had 5 minutes to myself.

I managed to pick up a stomach bug last Thursday and only just made it back to work today and still don't feel 100% but managed to lose 2.5kgs in 5 days....nice! LOL

I'm still totally 'off the rails' with my weight and have not been back to weight watchers in 3 weeks and don't feel like going at the moment so I won't.
My current weight in around 92kgs at the moment and that's after losing 2.5kgs in the last few days so ..... not great.

I currently have my mum in hospital (nothing major) in Australia which I'm worried about just because I can't be there for her PLUS we may be moving to Napier (3.5 hours north of where we are currently for anyone not from NZ) for Andrew's job which I'm also stressing about but trying not too until it happens. I'm snowed under at work and totally miserable with my current job but don't see a light at the end of the tunnel (unless we get the Napier thing) plus the general unmotivated feeling - so all in all I'm OK but just have a thousand things on my mind and unfortunately I'm not putting myself first as I just don't see how I can.

Anyway enough of that palava, how is everyone????
Apart from not updating, I also haven't had a chance to read anyone's blog for a few weeks and feel like a very slack blog friend but I promise I will make some time as soon as I can.

Right I'd better get back to work (ewwww yuk!).

7 comments:

Jenny said...

Totally understand that blogging is the last thing on your mind at present. I was getting worried about you though and was just about to phone Jo to see if she knew when I thought I'd just have another look....and here you were :) Take care of yourself, I know, easier said than done, but really neccesary for your health. I hope all works out for you re jobs and that your Mum is soon home & back to good health too. Thinking of you. Big Hugs :)

Name: Lynise said...

yep, I'm just not into blogging at the moment. Need to pull finger and get back into everything (exercise, eating properly, blogging, etc etc etc)
But good to see you back, sorry your mother is not well, stress is a horrible thing so I hope everything works itself out quickly.

Anne said...

Lots going on for you so an understand why the lack of updates.

Must be hard for you with Mum in hospital in Oz and not being there, then the prospect of moving...

Take care of yourself and I know with your gutsy attitude once life settles you will be back!

Chris H said...

OOO I hope your hubby gets the job (if that's what you both want)... but I don't envy you the house selling and moving bit... we are in the middle of it all right now and it sucks!

Anonymous said...

Hi Rach - what you need is some auntie jax time, not good for the diet as that will involve copoius amounts of wine!!!! and we can have a wine the winging kind too. Come see in April - I need you!!!!

Also having a sad time my ex prob out buying flowers for you know who Sl-t face! For valentines day even tho he never brought me any!!! Ever what a tosser.

Teresa said...

Welcome back, busy as ever. Hope you are feeling 100% soon.

Wanna_B_slimmer said...

Dont worry Rachel you havent missed anything from my end of the world...
I hope you are feeling 100% soon!