Thursday, December 25, 2008

Merry Christmas

What a full on day (no suprise there eh?) the boys have had a ball, loved the Playstation and have been on it most of the day between their new waterslide (off their Pop) and waterguns (in their santa sack).

I cooked my first Turkey today which I was really nervous about because my Mum always has that job but she now lives in Aussie and I am in Napier without my older sisters around to do it so it was up to me. Mum emailed me instructions as well as her cranberry stuffing recipe (yummo) and thankfully all went well and it was delish.

I got the ABBA Singstar which is fantastic because I LOVE ABBA but unfortunately I'm not the greatest singer in the world but have been practising on it.....hahaha. I can beat the old man so I'm happy about that.

Shooting up to Gisborne tomorrow to suprise Andrew's cousin for his 40th birthday party (he is also our boys godfather) which will be awesome as we didn't think we were going to make it but our relief driver came through for us in the end....yay!!
It will only be a very quick flying visit (up tomorrow after work and back Saturday afternoon) but it will be great to see everyone as there is going to be quite a crowd and heaps of family we haven't seen in years.

My eating has been quite good today, I haven't gone overboard but haven't really been too concerned about watching what I eat (it IS Christmas day) and I'm feeling great.
We had a cooked breakfast this morning and the big Xmas lunch about 2.30pm which means dinner will be leave overs.........yummmmmmmmmmm I love Xmas left overs.

Right I'd better get back to the family, here are some photo's. Bye.




6 comments:

Lee-Anne said...

Merry Christmas Rachel. Glad to see you back!!!!

Have a lovely day off tomorrow.

Catch you soon.

Ang said...

Merry Christmas Rachel!!!

I hope everything is going well up in Napier for you.

Bummer about the weight - but it happens ay. I might just have to start blogging again after Feb. As that is when our baby is due and I have gained more than one or two kgs. lol.

Kathryn said...

Singstar Rocks!!

Jules said...

Glad to see you back chick.
MerrY xmas and all that jazz!!

Janine said...

Really good to see you back and kicking ass!!!

Wanna_B_slimmer said...

Merry Christmas to you too!!!
I bought myself singstar ABBA at the after christmas sales.. I love abba too and I love singstar so had to have it when I saw it...