Monday, August 09, 2010

Weigh In

Last week: 88.4kg
This week: 86.6kg
Loss: -1.8kg (total -23.5kg)

I THINK this is my lowest weight..........

I went back through old posts and 86.6kg is the lowest weight I can find (Dec 2007), over 2 years ago now. I had thought I'd gotten down to 84.6kg but if I'm now at my lowest weight or if I have another 2kgs to go - I am estatic!!!!

I feel fantastic, I look 100% better than I did a few months ago and my health is better than it was last time I was at this weight. No knee or ankle pain, no reflux, no breathlessness. My skin has cleared up and I have a general overall feeling of wellness. Gotta love that.

Its the first time in my adult life that I can say I have a VARIETY of clothes to wear (even if I am going through them fast) and I feel good about myself and not so self conscious.

We went to a cousins 21st on the weekend and I didn't feel I had to sit in the corner and fade away. I was comfortable mingling and wasn't constantly fiddling with my clothes to make sure they covered all the right area's.

Life is pretty good at the moment. I am over half way to my goal weight now and can't wait to lose the 2nd 20+ kilo's.

BRING IT ON.............................!!!!!!

5 comments:

JustJo said...

AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME!!!! I love hearing such happy posts! it makes my heart smile to know you are feeling so great! FANTASTIC STUFF!!

Tracy said...

Well done. The best bit is feeling better, on those days the scales don't move as much as you like just remember how good you are feeling.

Anne said...

Go Rachel!! A very happy positive post!

FREEDOM said...

a fantastic post thrilled to hear how great and healthy you are feeling Rachel well done girl

Anonymous said...

Rachel my darling friend - I am so so happy for you not to mention (insanely jealous) I back on the protein shakes - god help me - its only day 2 - and I am off to the pub for lunch!Where is the will power?????? Miss you heaps - how about some pic's please?
Much love Jax