Monday, August 02, 2010

Weigh In

Last week: 89.4kgs
This week: 88.4kgs
Loss: 1.0kg (total 21.7kgs)

And another one bites the dust..............good job!

I had a great weekend with my mates and we shopped, went out for lunch and had a few drinks, watched a basketball tournament (which her daughter was in) and had a good ole' catchup.
She and her eldest daughter got some fabulous clothes while up here but I resisted as I want to save myself for when I get to goal. I'm still going through my wardrobe as well as clothes Joanna and my sisters sent me, so there is no great panic yet.

It was a full on weekend but she is so laid back that we just cruised through it without any stress.

Getting back to food - we went to a couple of cafe's over the weekend and I was really disappointed to find that at the majority of them, there was only 1 or maybe 2 options for me. Everything is pasta which creamy sauses, or bread or wedges with sour cream and even the salad's are full of stuff I couldn't eat. I even tried going for a muffin or something but that was no good either............*sigh*. I thought it would get easier as time goes on and I can eat a more varied menu but had a real problem with the breakfast and lunch options out there (dinner seems to be fine).

Well the plan this week is to try and get in more exercise and water (seems to be the same everyweek really).

2 comments:

FREEDOM said...

finding that too Rachel what is there out there for a healthy lunch option that we can eat I am over soup and then ya get causght when it has lashings of cream in it like the chicken and corn I ordered few weeks ago, made me ill for days

Chris H said...

Well done chick, keep it up.