Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Weigh in

Last week: 85.8kgs
This week: 84.9kgs
Loss: 900g (total -25.2kgs)

Another great result but I'm starting to slack.................

Its been 3 months and I was in Hamilton on Monday (hence why I'm late posting) for my check up and even though all my blood results (iron, calcium, B12 etc) came back perfect, I know I can do better.
I have let a few bad habits back in, like have a biscuit with my evening coffee which I don't need because I'm not even hungry. I was justifing it because I had to have a pill that had to be taken with food but now I have just swapped the times around and I take that pill in the morning with breakfast....duh Rachel!

One or two rules are now a little different at this stage (i.e. not drinking for an hour after eating - use to be 30 mins) but everything is basically the same.
It was a fantastic time to re-focus and get back up on the wagon. I thought I had been quite slack with my liquid intake and exercise but everyone was pleased with what I had been doing and said it was fine.....???? Sometimes I put too much pressure on myself for no reason.

Anyway, its basically keep doing what I've been doing but keep focused because the honeymoon period (first 6 months) is half way through and I can either stuff things up now and slow my weightloss down or keep ontop of things and keep it going.

They were really pleased with my weightloss thus far and said they had expected (not a rule just a guide) me to lose about 27kgs by the 6 month mark but as I had already lost 25kgs, I was well ahead of myself which was fantastic. That was excellent to hear because I really had no idea if I was tracking along at a fast, slow or anyother rate.

I went to Hamilton with a girlfriend this time (Mum's always come with me in the past) and we had a ball shopping and eating out etc. Every meal we ordered we brought about half of it home.........hahaha. We even ordered a mini wrap (1/2 size) at a foodcourt and could only eat half of that (she has also had the op - 4 years ago).

Right, that's me for today. I think I will go and try and sort out the 'Week by Week' thing on my sidebar as it doesn't want me to update it for some weird reason.

Chow..............

1 comment:

FREEDOM said...

so late checking in this week to see your weight loss(checked Tuesday morning forgetting you wnet to Hamilton) great loss and sounds like u had a greatreport from surgeon etc...I go for my 3 mthly check next week I think it is.