Monday, August 16, 2010

Weigh in

Last week: 86.6kg
This week: 85.8kg
Loss: 800g (total - 24.3kgs)

Another stunning result - even after my 2 HEAVY nights of drinking.
Food and exercise hasn't been too bad this week (walked the kids to school a couple of times last week) but the drinking was shocking! Hubby and I had a session one night at home during the week and then we went out for dinner to a friends on the weekend and I completely abliterated myself on bourbon and not much else (food included). Thankfully we were within walking distance of home, so I managed to stumble home at god knows what hour......hahaha, haven't done that in years.

Was a little scared jumping on the scales this morning but was pleasantly surpised at my loss. Mini goal this week is to hit my 25kg loss mark....only 700g's.

Makes me laugh when I now say.........ONLY 700 grams because in years gone by, 700 grams could sometimes take me weeks and weeks to lose where now I will have gotten rid of it within 1 or maybe 2 weeks (I'm aiming for 1 week).

I made an awesome discovery this week while sitting on the couch.........I can now cross my legs properly..now you all know what I mean eh? They actually sit next to each other when I cross them and I don't have one legs sticking up in the air...hahaha. Such a small thing but it made me smile.

Since this is my 12th week (3 month mark) I will be taking photo's this week and comparing them to my 'before' photo's (happy Jax???).

I am heading off to Hamilton again for my 3 month check up on Sunday morning (get some shopping in before the shops close) and I am going up with my mate who also has an appointment with Zola the nutritionist. Feeling really good about everything and luckily have only had 1 other set back with throwing up this week after eating salad with an egg?????? I think maybe I just ate it too quickly rather than it not agreeing with me.

Sorry if I'm boring you all but I want to have this all written down so I can look back on it and reflect.

Pictures this week.......................

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

It is not boring at all, in fact I am about ten days behind you in my journey so I love reading all about your progress and compairing it to how I am feeling at the time. Keeps me feeling normal!! Congratulations on the loss to date. You truely are doing well with a positive upbeat attitude all the way. Look forward to seeing your photos and hearing more of those small but "oh so" rewarding successes!!!! ;-) Mac

Tracy said...

Well done on your loss. I am looking forward to your progress photos.

Enjoy the shopping next week.

Anne said...

Looking forward to seeing the pictures:-)

So, so close to the 25kg!

Lee-Anne said...

You're far from boring. I'm enjoying your journey so much and seeing how happy you are.

I'm looking forward to those photos too. Wow nearly 25 kg gone. How awesome is that.

FREEDOM said...

I agree not at all boring I am enjoying seeing how you are going and comparing nots with my own journey-you are doing so well and so close to that mini goal
you go girl

Anonymous said...

Can wait for the pics - Rach - very excited to see you