Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Start saving

OK, this morning for some weird reason I have noticed I NEED stuff.

Example:

Undies - I went through my draws for a decent pair of undies and I have about 3 pair that are OK (all size 14 now...hehehe). The rest are too big and I figured I'd just hold onto them and wear them but they are just too big and falling down (or bunching up).

Bra's - I am basically down to 2 pair, 1 x black and 1 x white. The white one is 1 size bigger than the black one and it is now starting to show under clothes (pouching) so this is something else I need to address.

Shoes - I swear I've gone down a size and all my shoes are getting too big and uncomfortable.

Watch - I have already taken out the 'link' to make it smaller but that's it. I'm guessing a new watch for Xmas will be nice....LOL

Pants - I am down to 1 pair of black long work pants and everyone (MEN AND WOMEN) all told me that they look way too big and they don't have any links for a belt.
BELTS - talking about belts, I went into 3 stores to get me a belt for my pants (jeans especially)and they didn't have one SMALL enough......SMALL ENOUGH!
The smallest they had was a medium and it was too big............BEST FEELING EVER!
I managed to grab a black one off my husbands jeans that just fit my jeans and they will have to do. My size 14 jeans are looking baggy but the size 12 pairs I have are still a bit too small. I'll just have to grin and bare it.

Tops (casual and work) - Again I seem to be inbetween sizes at the moment, size 14 - 16 on top and some clothes look too big and some are just a bit snug.

WHERE AM I GOING TO GET THE MONEY TO BUY NEW CLOTHES FOR SUMMER????
Better start saving eh?

Here are a couple of photo's:


Adam (6 years old) and I


The boys having a treasure hunt with their Nana Val


28kgs down (currently 31.8kgs down)


I like this photo because you can see daylight through my top (under my arm) and there seems to be a slight curve there.....hehehehehe

1 comment:

Anne said...

Yep - can see the curve under the arm:-)

Got to say that you are looking just gorgeous! And also looking very happy:-)