Monday, October 18, 2010

Weigh in

Last week: 78.2kgs
This week: 78.8kg
Loss/Gain: +600 grams (total loss - 31.3kgs)

Well that's the first time I have had to put a 'gain' on my weekly weigh in's.
Got to say that I'm a little surprised with the gain.

YES, I have had a few alcoholic nights and YES I have been graising a wee bit and YES I haven't been to the loo for 4 days (which isn't unusual these days) but I thought I'd still lose a little.
Ah reality has come crashing down...........you can't carry on with bad habits and still expect to consistantly lose weight week after week. It has only taken 21 weeks for this to become apparent but it has finally happened......oh well, best I 'up' my game and put a bit more effort in.

Hubby and I were only talking about going for walks together a few days ago and getting into more jobs around the house which is exactly what we both need as we have gotten a bit 'lazy'..........not the right word but I can't think of another one at the moment. He is very active in his day to day job but wants to carry that on after he gets home from work and I need to increase my exercise as I'm getting complancent because up until now, no matter what I do (or don't do) I'm still losing weight.

Lesson learnt.......time to get on with it Rachel!

I had a lovely weekend with my boys. Saturday Adam has a mate over and they ran around like maniacs all day until hubby took them off to the golf course for a hit around (phew, peace at last) and then we went to a BBQ on Saturday night which was lovely. Sunday was spent cooking (Curried Sauages, Choc Chip Muffins, home-made hokey pokey, strawberries/orange segment, icing sugar and choc chips for dessert) as we had visitors for dinner (oh and white bait fritters, oyster kilpatrick and battered oysters). Visitors gone by 8.30pm and all the family (hubby included) in bed by 9pm so I could sit up with a coffee and watch a bit of telly.....bliss.

Hope everyone else had a cracker of a weekend, best I go and update my side bar (not going to bother with the ticker this week).

No comments: