Monday, October 11, 2010

Weigh In

Last week: 79.2kgs
This week: 78.3kgs
Loss: -900g (total - 31.8kgs)

Another loss, amazing!
Week after week I just keep losing weight...........WOW. It is still really weird to just keep losing weight consistantly, something that has NEVER happened with me. I would have lost an amount of weight and starting putting it back on again...hahaha. 20 weeks and still going, fabulous.


I've had a slack week unfortunately, water intake has been next to nothing and the exercise has been non existent BUT since school is back today I'm hoping to get back into my usual routine. We had our 16 year old cousins staying this week and installing polythene xpole under our house. This will hopefully be the last lot of 'insulation' we need, so will be nice and snug next winter.

When my mate Jo was here last I week she gave me another bag of clothes which was perfect timing as I was in the last of my clothes and some of them are now starting to look a bit big. There was 2 pairs of jeans both size 12 and I can get 1 pair on and done up but they are still a little tight and the other pair just wont go over my thighs,yet are both the same brand (HERO) weird eh?
Anyway I am sitting here in a grey trendy hoody sweat jumper thing that I love and am nice and warm on this wet and rainy day..............thanks Jo.

Right its time to drop the kids off to school (YAY!).

2 comments:

JustJo said...

Another great result girl - well done!!
Oh yeah.... did I tell yoou enough last week that you look farken amazing!!!!
Totally hot hot HOT!!!

Anne said...

Maybe time for me to pull my finger out - cause you are lighter now!!! Looking forward to lots of photos:-)