Monday, October 04, 2010

Weigh in .............. 70's girl!!!!

Last week: 80.3kgs
This week: 79.2kgs
Loss: 1.1kgs (total - 30.9kgs)

Both of last weeks goals achieved....tick!

Well I'm now a 70's girl AND have lost over 30kgs.
I can't believe it, I really cant.
The most I've EVER lost on a 'diet' was 26kgs and I thought I was superwomen THEN but as per usual I put it all back on.....not this time people!

Everytime I do something I think, "this is the best I've felt in years" and I just keep getting that feeling.
I am making a list for my eldest (Reece) boys for the school holiday's of what we have been doing each day on the school holidays (long story, I won't bore you all with why) and I am sitting here looking at it and we have actually done some form of activity 6 out of 7 days AND I have been involved which is a huge thing as I am usually the spectator. Feels great.
I am now involved in my families life rather than watching them live life.....sounds deep I know but it was EXACTLY the main reason I wanted this operation done.
There were other reasons of course but this was the main one. My kids are only 6 and 8 years old and I was watching them grow up and not being involved....not now.

OK, soppiness over...hahaha

The plan today is to get some of that underfloor poly stuff and get our cousins to install it hopefully tomorrow. When we moved into this house, it was big, spacious and accommadated us nicely BUT it was COLD and since we are into our 3rd year here we want to finally get it cosy and warm. We have already (over the past 3 years) put in carpet, a heat pump, hrv system and new pink pats in the ceiling (plus we have a wood chipper) but it still needs something else (even though it is much better now, I hate being cold). So we are going to get the underfloor styrofoam stuff installed under the floor boards and get the polyurathane (sp?) put on the ground under the house and that should do it.

Another beautiful day in the Bay, so I'm going out to enjoy it.

4 comments:

Anne said...

I'm the first to congratulate you!!! An amazing result in such a short time. Lovely to hear you are now able to live life to the fullest with your boys.

Tracy said...

Congratulations, you must be absolutely buzzing.

FREEDOM said...

Rachel You rock doing a wee nah bugger it a HUGE happy dance for you...well dont 30 plus k keep it up girl

Anne said...

Can I now say snap - I've got back into the 70's today. Tough times for me as you know but I kept gaining weight. A bit of a turn around now.