Thursday, September 30, 2010

Passing Wind

I still have my 2 nephews staying with me and at the moment I have 4 boys lined up on the couch watching Alvin and the Chipmunks.........there was just a part where one of the 'chipmunks' (don't ask me which one) farts and the roar of laughter coming from my lounge room is incredible.

Just lost one to the PS3 but still have 3 left with a big bowl of popcorn.


Today is filled with making either a banana cake or banana muffins, getting something for dinner ready and keeping 4 boys entertained because it looks like it is going to rain.........boo hoo.

2 comments:

Chris H said...

Gah! I have 4 in the family room too... no popcorn though! Maybe if I made some it would keep them quiet for a while!

FREEDOM said...

ah banana cake that reminded Mum gave me some nana cake when I came home yesterday thanks for the reminder tasty stuff