Monday, September 06, 2010

Weigh in

Last week: 83.7kgs
This week: 82.6kgs
Loss: 1.1kgs (total - 27.5kgs)

Pleased with this loss as my pattern of loss seems to be if I have a decent loss one week (ie. last week) I usually get a mediocre loss the following week - but not this week!!!!

The exercise has increased ten fold and now I just have to match that with my water and I'll have a winning combination.

This morning I'm off to watch my eldest in his school's Cross Country event. Last year he came dead last in his years event so we can only improve on that....hahaha.
I also went down and joined both boys up at the local golf club and they now have full member ship plus Sunday morning lessons start in about 3 weeks....nice.
One is also doing cricket and the other 'touch' so its going to be a very busy summer.....BRING IT ON!

Right I'd better get these boys off to school.

No comments: