Monday, September 13, 2010

Weigh in

Last week: 82.6kgs
This week: 81.9kgs
Loss: -700 grams (total -28.2kgs)

I can't believe I am still steadily losing weight. NEVER has weight loss continued for 16 weeks - NEVER!!! I have nearly lost 30kgs -------------- 30kgs O.M.G.!!!!

A lady at work told me on Friday that it seemed I had slowed right down with my weightloss and was that it for me? I told her that slowing down means I'm losing 500g to 1kg rather than over 2kgs a week and I was MORE than happy with that. She isn't overweight at all but eats carrots and goes to the gym constantly and I think she is a little jealous of me and my op but would never say.................not my problem eh?

The last thing I am going to do is feel guilty or like I've 'cheated' with my weightloss. I have been overweight since I hit my teenage years and its about time I started feeling good about myself and NO ONE is going to make me feel any differently. This isn't the 'easy' option that some people seem to think it is but I don't have the time or energy (well I do have the energy....hahaha) to try and make people understand.

Oh yeah, I meant to mention yesterday................ my hair is starting to fall out...grrrrr. I was hoping to avoid this by eating my protein plus I have always had very healthly hair etc but alas, I was in the shower yesterday washing my hair and I had lots coming out *sigh* bugger, bugger, bugger. A few people have suggested I cut my hair short but as I've said in other posts, I look like a boy with short hair and I really like my long hair as I can do lots with it. I'm just hoping that it is short lived and I don't lose too much. Zola mentioned a hair and nail treatment that seems to work with some people and not with others so I might go and investigate that today.

Right, I'd better get these boys off to school.

2 comments:

Cara the Cupcake said...

Hey Rach – only you will really notice the hair loss. I have thick healthy hair as well but lost loads between the 3-5 month mark. No one noticed apart from me. It’s pretty traumatic when it first happens though – the hair and nails supplement is nice and easy to take. There are also some shampoos and treatments that you can get from the salon if you’re worried :)
BTW you are doing amazingly well!!!

FREEDOM said...

well done girl on another great loss. I noticed alot of my hair falling out today too but hoped it was just my winter coat falling out so to speak...mind u i have such a thick mop I dotn think i;d notice any loss