Monday, February 07, 2011

Weigh in

Last week: 67.9kgs
This week: 68.2kgs
Loss/Gain: Gain +300g (not going to update my ticker...LOL)

Ummmmmmmmmm................moving on then.

Mission Weekend in the Hawkes Bay this weekend and we have our usual horde of people arriving from Wellington to stay with us and go to the concert. STING is playing this year which I'm not very fond of but its the 'atmosphere' not the artist that we go for.

I envisage LOTS of alcohol and nibbles which means 'you know what next week' but I'm not worried as this is my favourite weekend of the year where I 'let loose' and have no intention of even thinking about what is going into my mouth (whether it be food or liquid).
Great attitude eh?......ha ha ha ha

Mission weekend........here we come!

3 comments:

Tracy said...

Bugger about the gain, oh well.

I think your attitude to this weekend is perfect, it is a weekend of food & drinking & friends, it is only a few days & you should be able to enjoy it without worrying about every morsel. Lots of dancing & you will probably break even :-).

Have a fantastic week.

Anne said...

Go and enjoy the weekend - used to love those Mission concerts! As Tracy said you will dance it of!

Chris H said...

You have to live too eh? Enjoy the weekend.