Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Weigh in

Last week: 68.2kgs
This week: 68kgs
Loss: 200 grams (total -42.1kgs)

This is the exact weight I was 3 weeks ago.......grrrrrr!

I am very pleased that I managed to lose 200grams after the weekend I had (Mission concert weekend) eating and drinking but I feel I am STUCK with only 3kgs to go until my goal weight........so, this week I am back into it. FOCUS, FOCUS, FOCUS.

Water intake will increase and so will activity. I also went and got the B12 nugget pills that disolve under your tongue which I have also been taking with my other pills and I do feel better for it (they have now found that gastric by-pass patients get B12 defincient over time and B12 is now included in the daily pill popping).

Mission weekend was fantastic (photo's to follow). The crowd we had for the weekend was excellent and even the kids were really well behaved and all looked after themselves (getting older now which is nice).
The concert (STING) was average, Sting was average and the new 'no booze' rule, as they had bars set up inside the concert DIDN'T work............thank god we smuggled 'hot stuff' in which put me on my arse and I ended up sleeping for a hour or so after drinking VERY STRONG bourbon and falling over and cuddling everyone and telling them I love them (whether I knew them or not......hahaha).
Our friends who came up were divers, so we had the best 'snacks' at the concert. We started with smoked salmon on crackers (with a bit of cheese and salami to go with it), then had crayfish.............yum!

That's it from me today. I'll download those photo's at some time tomorrow hopefully.

2 comments:

Anne said...

Used to love the Mission concerts but haven't been last couple of years. Had a laugh with you, sounded a bit like my friend a few years ago.

Tracy said...

I am glad you enjoyed the Mission Concert, I have never been but we were in the Hawkes Bay at Christmas & went & visited the Mission Estate Winery - what a stunning place.

Have a good week this week, I am sure you will see a great result at your next weigh in.