Monday, February 21, 2011

Weigh in

Last week: 68kgs
This week: 67kgs
Loss: 1.0kg (total - 43.1kgs)

Very pleased with this result.
Only 2 kilo's away from my goal...............yipee!

It was 'Art Deco' weekend here in Napier and hubby and I along with another couple stayed in town (my Mum has a 2 bedroom apartment right on the Marine Parade in Napier and they were away - perfect!), got dressed up and did the 'art deco' thing.
We had so much fun and are definately going to make it an annual thing now.
Our outfits weren't perfect as it was only our 1st year but we all have a better idea on what to wear for coming years.

Some photo's of the Art Deco weekend:

Street Jazz Band - they had everyone dancing by the end of the night.



Hubby and I



Friends that came with us



A few of the awesome cars as well as some of the 'dressed up' people



Our outfits before we put them on




Our 1957 Morrie Minor - wrong era but we took it anyway and it go heaps of attention



Hubb and I again - I think we look really cool.....

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Only 2kgs! You look amazing in the Art Deco gears - maybe time to update your profile pic :)

JustJo said...

Holy Shit Girlfriend - you look farken amazing!!! And Andres scrubs up Ok too :) hehehe...
Seriously - I got goosebumps when I saw how tiny you are! 2kgs to goal - GO YOU GOOD THING!!!

Anonymous said...

Congrats Rachels 2 kilos to goal weihgt. You look AMAZING I am so seriously thinking about going thru what you, Jo and Janene and Janene have done. The results just blow me away.
Keep up the good work. (Your boys and hubby should be proud)